Bagna cauda is a great way to enjoy variety of vegetables including radishes and summer squashes. A glass of white wine would add excitements to the conversation. Here is a simple and easy but great sauce recipe.
2 Oz Garlic (about 8 cloves)
1 Oz Anchovy Paste
1/2 C E.V.O.O.
1 C Milk (this is for the preparation cooking, not for the sauce)
1. Cut Garlic cloves in half and take out the young green shoot in the center.
2. Cook Garlic pieces in milk in low heat till they get tender
3. Mush cooked Garlic pieces, Anchovy paste to make a paste and mix well with Olive oil.
4. Warm the oil mixture in a low heat.
5. Vegetables can be fresh or pre-boil them slightly first.
Dip, Eat, Sip, Chat, Dip, Eat, Sip, Chat,,,,,,