You can combine any of your favorite mushrooms in this recipe.
1/4 Ib Shimeji mushroom
1/4 Ib Enoki mushroom
1/4 ib Eryngii mushroom ( or king trumpet mushroom)
1 Garlic clove
2 C Chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
2 C Milk
1 T E.V.O.O.
1 T butter
2 T white wine
1/2 t salt
pepper to taste
1. Slice Onion, potato and mushrooms, chop fine garlic.
2. Put garlic in a pan with E.V.O.O. with low heat. Once you smell the garlic flavor, add onion and sauté well.
3. Add mushrooms, wine and cook well. Add potato and continue to cook.
4. Add Broth and boil. Puree the soup using either a blender or a hand mixer once potatoes are soft.
Let the liquid cool down a bit if you are using a blender.
5. Cook the soup with medium heat, add milk and butter. Salt and pepper to taste. You can add a cream if you prefer.