It is easy to keep canned beans handy. You can use just your favorite one or mix a few different kinds.
Red Beans, Black Beans and Garbanzo Beans are easy to use. This recipe also uses mixed grains as well.
1 Can Canned Beans
2 T Mix grains
1 clove Garlic
1 Laurel leaf
1 t Butter
2 1/2 C Chicken Broth
2 t Curry powder
1 t Cumin
1 t Turmeric
1/3 C Coconut milk
1 t Soy sauce
1. Soak mixed grain in water at least for 30 min, or longer.
2. Chop all vegetables in 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Sauté garlic with butter in a pan.
4. Add all Vegetables and continue to sauté for 5 min.
5. Add mixed grains and [A] and continue to salute for a few min.
6. Drain the canned beans and add to the pan along with tomato, Laurel leaf and chicken broth and cook till all vegetables are tender, about 10 ~ 15 min.
7. Add [B] and cook another 5 min.