A cooking class was success. Thanks to everyone attended. Umami from Clam and tomato are amazing. Sautéd vegetables add sweetness.
1 clove Garlic
1 Ib Fresh clam with shell
2.5 C Chicken broth
1 T E.V.O.O.
2 T White Wine
1/2 t Dry Basil
Chopped parsley for topping
1. Chop garlic and cut all vegetables in ½-inch cubes.
2. Place clam and white wine in a pot, cook with high heat until the shells open and set it aside.
3. Saute garlic with E.V.O.O. with low heat for a few minutes, add in order of onion, carrot and potatoes and sauté well.
4. Add Tomato, dry basil, chicken broth and juice from clam pot. Continue to cook with lid on till vegetables become tender.
5. Add clams to the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste.