3/4 Ib Oysters
1 stalk celery
1 clove Garlic
1-1/4 C Chicken Broth
1 t E.V.O.O.
1 t butter
1 T Flour
1 T White Wine
1-1/2 C Milk
1. Wash Oysters well and drain
2. Mince garlic, chop all vegetables in 1/4 inch cubes except potato a bit larger.
3. Sauté garlic and all other vegetables and potato at last.
4. Add flour after vegetables are soft, add chicken broth and cook.
5. Pat dry oysters and flour them light. Sauté oysters with butter with high heat one side, flip them and add white wine, close the lid, cook for a few minutes.
6. Add oysters to the vegetable pot, add milk. Add salt and peppers to taste. Add chopped dill.