How about Oyster Tomato soup to warm you up in the cold winter.
1 package Oyster
1/4 stick Celery
1 clove Garlic
1 can Diced Tomato
3 C Chicken broth
2 t E.V.O.O.
2/3 C Milk
1 T Soy sauce
1 T XO sauce
1. Wash and clean oyster with water and pat dry them. Slice onion and celery. Cut carrot in quarter slices. Cut potato into 1/2 inch cubes. Chop garlic fine.
2. Sauté garlic with E.V.O.O. Add onion, celery, carrot and cook till softened.
3. Add tomato, potato, chicken broth and continue to cook till all vegetables till softened.
4. Add Oysters and let it come back to boiling.
5. As soon as it start boiling, add milk, soy sauce, XO sauce and let it come back to boil.
6. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Careful not to over cook the oysters.