You can use Yakiniku meat and makes it easy and quick.
2/3 Ib Beats
1/2 Ib Cabbage
1/2 stick Carrots
1/2 stick Celery
1 clove Garlic
1/2 Ib Beef (Sliced for Yakiniku)
4 C Beef broth
3~4 twigs Dill
1 T Lemon J
1 T Tomato Puree
1 T E.V.O.O.
1 t Salt
Touch of Pepper
5 T Sour Cream
1. Cut meat into ½-inch strips. Peel Beats. Cut Beats, Cabbage, Celery and Paprika into ¼-inch sticks. Cut Potato into ½-inch cubes. Chop Onion, Carrots and Garlic.
2. Sauté meats with olive oil with high heat quickly and take them out.
3. In the same pan, sauté Onion, Carrots, Celery, Cabbage, Paprika in that order. Add Tomato, Beats and Potato.
4. Add Beef broth, tomato puree, a half of Dill and lemon juice and cook with low heat till vegetables are all tender.
5. Add grilled beef back into the pan. Add Salt and Pepper for taste.
6. Top with Sour cream and Dill when you serve.